Providing peace of mind by making it easy to register your assets and prove ownership when needing to make a claim.
Level 2, 420 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Day By Day (DBD)
DBD is an asset registry management solution built on blockchain. It helps individuals and businesses catalogue and register their assets and valuables so that when they need to make a claim they are able to easily prove ownership.
2. Is it free to use the DBD App?
3. What kinds of Asset can I register?
4. How many assets can I upload?
5. Do I need to add an image for each asset I register?
6. What types of images are suitable?
7. I need to make a claim to my insurance company, how can I access my asset details that I have uploaded?
8. Can I have multiple accounts, for example one for home and business?
9. Will I be able to process a claim directly from the App?
10. What does Total Value of Assets mean?
11. What is the DBD Rewards?
This is the reward and recognition offered and provided to members for engaging with the platform.
• Allows members to receive rewards points for registering assets and valuables.
• Receive additional rewards when referring new members
12. How can I accumulate more DBD Rewards?
At this stage, members can continue to accumulate rewards by adding assets and by referring new members.
13. How do I know how many DBD Rewards I have?
The APP home page/Dashboard will highlight the number of rewards you have accumulated. You can also access it via the wallet tab.
14. Why is the blockchain relevant for DBD?
A blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record, not just financial transactions, but anything of value. It’s essentially a digital spreadsheet that is duplicated across a network of computers. The network is designed to update the spreadsheets on a regular basis. As the information is shared and regularly updated and not stored in a single location, it’s considered to be truly public and easily reconciled.
Blockchain is a breakthrough in the insurance industry as it allows for a much quicker settlement of claims. There is no lengthy process of verification or proof of ownership as the relevant data is already available between the relevant parties.
Still have questions?